How To Kiss advises going slowly with a first kiss - your date or kissing-prospect needs to get to know you a bit first ! And when you do get to your first kiss with anybody, begin with a simple closed-lips kiss. And do not first-kiss thinking about work, chores or sex : think about the kiss and enjoying it.
A first kiss should not be too unexpected. You should first have tried a little touching, maybe of hands and of waist, and tried some eye contact - if they were comfortable with that, and did not pull away or look away, then they should be OK with being kissed.
Asking for a first kiss can feel awkward, so mostly if the moment feels right just go for it. But if you feel that you should ask, don't say "Can I kiss you ?". Go with something like "What would you do if I kissed you right now ?"
How do you kiss someone for the first time ? Make the first kiss slow and gentle and easy, that is how to kiss someone the first time. Leave showing that you're a cauldron of seething desire for a bit later, when you're both sufficiently warmed up to it.
Keep a first kiss easy and simple and enjoy it. And no food or gum in your mouth. Do not try rushing to prove you are a kissing expert, or to combining it with rushed sex moves. Get to know your date at their pace, and start the first kiss as follows ;
1. HANDS should be used gently, starting with waist, back or shoulders.
2. HEAD should be to one side a bit, so your noses don't bump (lean your head to your Right on a first kiss, as what is most common and your date may expect first time)
3. EYES should mostly be closed, but opened at times.
4. SOUNDS like moaning and groaning should be mostly avoided, though the occasional smacky sound or mmmm is fine.
5. TONGUE action should be avoided unless your date clearly wants to and then should involve give-and-take, with both parties allowed the opportunity for interaction.
6. STOP when it feels right, hug, kiss the neck, then kiss again if your date wants to.
This should see you fine on your first kiss with anyone, though different people can prefer different ways of kissing so there is no completely right or completely wrong way to kiss. For how to go on after your first kiss see our Advanced Kissing area in the menu at the top of the page.
Do note there are a lot of useless or even dangerous people out there, so do go a little slowly and carefully with a first date !
How To Kiss advice is for boy, girl, man, woman, single, divorced, separated, widowed, single parent, teen, milf or older.
otherwise, if you have any view or suggestion on the content of this site, please contact :- How To Kiss
Vincent Wilmot, 166 Freeman Street, Grimsby DN327AT, Lincs, UK.